Care for Preserved Roses
FOLLOW THE STEPS TO MAKE THEM LAST FOR OVER A YEAR:
- Preserved roses DO NOT require any water. It may cause damage.
- UV-light may cause color bleaching. DO NOT expose it to direct sun light.
- Touch gently only. If required, clean with a soft brush or a stream of dry air.
- Keep the roses in a room temperature, low-humidity environment.
- Do not place anything on top of the roses as they are very delicate.
- Do not remove the roses from their box, functions as their vase.